You must know the following about our processing of your personal data:
- That Messy Weekend ApS is responsible for processing the personal data which we receive from you.
- That you are welcome to contact us - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- That the purpose of processing your personal data is to deliver goods or services to you and your business and to keep you informed about news, functions and product options, see article 5(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is your consent, see article 6(1) point a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, when you sign up for our newsletter.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is the agreement about your order, see article 6(1) point a) or article 6(1) point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- That the legal basis (the authority) for our processing your personal data is in order that the data controller or a third party can pursue a legitimate interest, (unless the interests or basis rights and freedom rights of the data subject, requiring protection of personal data, supersede this, in particular if the data subject is a child) see article 6(1) point f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests that give the reasons for the processing is marketing of new services/products.
- That the person category of the information that we store is general (e.g. name, address, email)
- That we disclose or leave your personal data to external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and any partners necessary for the assignment.
- That some of our data processors may be located outside the EU / EEA, but all with a legal transfer basis.
- That we have received the personal data from you and possibly from publicly available sources.
- That we store your personal data for as long as it is lawful in relation to the Canada Bookkeeping Act, the consent rules, the statute of limitations and/or other legislation.
- That we do not use personal profiling to make automatic decisions that may materially affect the data subject's rights and freedom rights.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
- You are entitled to access and rectification, i.e. you can always see all your entered data on our platform and rectify/update the information.
- You are entitled to request deletion, i.e. you can have your personal data deleted unless for accounting or legal purposes we estimate that it is necessary to keep it for a longer period. The information is deleted no later than when any property-law claims are time-barred.
- You are entitled to limitation of processing, i.e. you can control any limitation of the processing.
- You have the right to object, i.e. in certain cases you have a right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). It means that you can always access or have the information sent.